Mission and Vision
Miami Music Project uses music as an instrument for social transformation, empowering children to acquire values and achieve their full potential, positively affecting their society through the study and performance of music.
Miami Music Project uses music to achieve the following goals:
- To develop values of community, sharing and teamwork
- To develop creativity, discipline, perseverance and self-esteem
- To inspire children to reach excellence through their own efforts
- To improve the performance of children at school
- To strengthen the unity of families
Our collective success will result in social transformation, creation of opportunity and access for those most in need, development of creativity and innovation and ultimately in improving the quality of life of our children today and in their future.